Blepharoplasty is especially popular among the aesthetic surgeries of the face. It is a relatively simple and safe surgical intervention with almost immediate effect. Plastic surgeons of ADONIS Beauty clinic will return and keep the youth
of your eyes for many years.
Blepharoplasty can help the patient to:
- • get rid of excess fatty tissue (hernia) on the eyelids;
- • tighten loose skin of the lower eyelids;
- • increase the tone of the eyelids;
- • raise the descending corners of the eyes;
- • get rid of swelling under the eyes;
- • remove the wrinkles around the eyes;
- • change the shape of the eyes.
There are two types of blepharoplasty – plastic surgery of the lower and upper eyelids. Eyelid surgery is recommended for women over 35 years, but it’s often the solution at earlier age for correcting the shape of the eyes.
Upper blepharoplasty is an aesthetic surgery performed to remove excess skin and fatty hernias of the upper part of periorbital area, making the face look younger. Plastic surgeons recommend combining forehead skin lifting with blepharoplasty
of the upper eyelids, so the patient can get the maximum effect from the surgery. Sometimes upper blepharoplasty is performed to change the shape of the eyes.
With the help of lower blepharoplasty, you can solve many problems that appear with age. The demand for this surgery is quite high and continues to grow every year.
The indications for blepharoplasty of the lower eyelids are the following:
- • bags under the eyes;
- • deep folds and wrinkles;
- • skin atony;
- • excessive amount of skin or fat in the periorbital area;
- • congenital defects of the lower eyelids.
The main advantage of blepharoplasty is that the surgery doesn’t require long-lasting rehabilitation period. The surgery itself takes about 1-2 hours. Stitches are made in places where they will be almost invisible. Stitches are usually removed
in 4 days after surgery (sometimes 7), and after another week you will return to your normal life.
The final result will be seen in about 3 months. The effect of the high-quality blepharoplasty is maintained for the whole life.