Surgical facial rejuvenation (face lift) remains the fundamental treatment to improve the anatomic changes associated with facial aging. Over time the cumulative damage of the sun, age and gravity can unfavorably affect the appearance of the
face. Facelift surgery removes excess skin of the lower face and neck, tightening the underlying tissue and skin of the lower face and neck to give a more toned, natural, and youthful appearance. Facelift surgery can be complemented by
beauty injections, skin care treatments and skin laser resurfacing.
Facelift is popular among both women and men. Everyone wants to look younger and more attractive. And our experienced surgeons of ADONIS Beauty clinic will help you to get a perfect result without a single visible scar.
During this procedure, excess skin is removed and tissue is repositioned to reduce skin laxity, sagging, and jowls. The underlying anatomy of the face is highlighted to restore a refreshed and natural appearance.
Facelift procedure can improve or correct:
- • ptosis (sagging) of the soft tissues of the eyelids;
- • ptosis of eyebrows and the skin of the forehead;
- • descending corners of the eyes;
- • distinct nasolabial folds;
- • double chin (can be combined with liposuction of the chin);
- • vertical wrinkles on the cheeks;
- • excess skin along the jawline and jowls;
- • poor muscle tone and sagging in the lower face as well as midfacial sagging.
Contraindications to facelift:
- • oncological and infectious diseases;
- • exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- • diabetes mellitus;
- • blood clotting disorders.
The rehabilitation period after surgery lasts about 2 weeks. The majority of the swelling and bruising dissipate by the end of the first week. The patient can return to the normal rhythm of life in a month. The most important thing is to follow
carefully all the doctor’s recommendations. The results of the facelift will last at least 10-15 years.