ADONIS Beauty clinic offers tremendous opportunities for changing and correcting the appearance.
Lipofilling is a rather new aesthetic treatment, which is rapidly becoming popular among women. During the treatment subcutaneous fat is administered exclusively to particular areas that have lost volume as well as with the aim of smoothing the folds.
Most often, this procedure is recommended for patients after a rapid weight loss. The effect is visible almost immediately after the treatment; the facial contour becomes more distinct and the patient looks younger.
Indications for lipofilling:
- • deficiency of fat in the middle part of the face;
- • deep folds and wrinkles;
- • asymmetry of the face;
- • the need to refill the tissues and add volumes;
- • deviation of the facial contour.
Advantages of lipofilling:
- 1. No age restrictions.
- 2. The administered fat is compatible with the tissues, and the received result stays for a long time.
- 3. The operation is conducted without general anesthesia.
- 4. Lipofilling solves perfectly the age-related problems.
- 5. No allergic reactions or rejection.
- 6. Quick result.
- 7. The treatment is painless and safe.
Lipofilling is an excellent solution of many aesthetic problems, still it has some contraindications:
- • inflammatory processes in target areas;
- • cardiovascular diseases;
- • infectious diseases;
- • viral infections;
- • cancer.
There is almost no rehabilitation period after lipofilling. The patient stays in the clinic not more than 1 day. Puffiness passes within 7 days. The risk of complications after lipofilling is minimized.
ADONIS Beauty clinic – that is the latest technologies combined with modern techniques. Our surgeons are experts of international level. You will always be safe with ADONIS Beauty.